fredag 20. mars 2009



10 gode grunner til å savne Bush
George W. Bush går vell kansje ikkje inn i historien som ein av USAs stysste presidentar, men hans enorme talegave e det vell ingen så kan klaga på. Elle?
Vurder sjøl her;
1- "our enemies are innovative and resourceful, so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we"- Washington D.C 2004
2- "There`s an old saying in Tennessee - I know it`s in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can`t get fooled again" - Nashville, Tennessee 2002
3- "I know how hard it is for you to putfood on your family"- Greater Nashua 2002
4- "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"- Saginaw, Michigan 2000
5- " Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren`t able to practice their love with woman all across this country"- Poplar Bluff 2004
6- " They misunderestimated me"- Bentonville 2000
7- " I want to thank my friend, Senator Bill Frist, for joining us today. He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me"- Nashville 2004
8- " Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die."- Joint apperance with Tony Blair 2006
9- " I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval office"- 2008
10- " The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the - the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice"- Whashington D.C 2003
haha eg ler meg i hjel!

3 kommentarer: